DRIVER’S LICENSE RESTORATION LAWYERS
If your Michigan driver’s license has been suspended or restricted, you are likely facing serious consequences and tough decisions. Your ability to drive and be a productive citizen must be taken into account.
Without a lawyer who fully understands the system for sentencing and appeals, it is extremely challenging for anyone in Michigan to recover driving privileges — even a limited license to get back and forth to work. We know how to navigate the government systems that control reinstatement of your driver’s license.
OUR KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE GIVES OUR CLIENTS A MAJOR ADVANTAGE
One complicating factor in this process is that judges do not have control over the driver’s license suspension or restrictions resulting from an original case; which may involve entirely separate penalties for offenses such as:
- OWI(impaired, intoxicated or drunk driving)
- Driving while your license is suspended
- Drug possession or other drug crimes
- Failure to resolve traffic tickets or pay court-assessed fines
PURSUING APPEALS AND MODIFICATIONS TO RESTORE YOUR DRIVER’S LICENSE
A subsidiary of the Michigan Secretary of State handles driver’s license suspensions and restrictions. To effectively pursue any type of driver’s license restoration, you need an attorney capable of handling the matter from beginning to end, taking available actions such as:
- An appeal in your local circuit court, where we can present evidence in your favor, including an explanation of your needs and testimony of psychiatrists or other resources
- Legally viable attempts to obtain a modification of terms for your suspension — typically targeted at obtaining a restricted license for work or other important obligations
That is what you will find with the attorneys at Michigan Law Services, PLLC. We have years of experience guiding clients as they pursue the restoration of the driver’s license.
CALL 586-991-1783 TO LEARN YOUR LEGAL ALTERNATIVES
It isn’t that you do not have viable options — you do. However, these options can be challenging for any non-lawyer to understand, let alone pursue effectively. Having the right attorney with the right experience will maximize your ability to get results.